Tuesday, March 15, 2011

x Pink Things x

Hi Meows,


As you all can probably guess I am a sucker for bows and cute eye make-up! So i have decided I will be doing a tutorial in real VIDEO! <(0.O)>
So that wll be coming to you in the next couple of weeks ^-^
But until then.... onto other news! So today I have spent the last few hours whiping up... Another cute skirt!
This time i made a wrap mini out of pink twill and and some left over licorice print fabric!! I hope you enjoy!


Mew Mew


Rachael xx

 




























x sorry for bad photography skills x


Oh P.S. I almost forgot I also made this cute bow out of the same fabric! yeeew ^(>_<)^

1 comment:

  1. Such a productive little miss! I love the frilly flap part, can't wait to earn how to do Rach makeup. I will copy and send you a pic ehehehe.

    ReplyDelete